Providing expert cost-effective services to enhance asset value and maximise returns.
Our dedicated experts advise on and provide commercial and residential facilities management services to landlords, investors, and occupiers. Knight Young’s facilities management team is supported by our market-leading research division, which delivers comprehensive reporting on facilities management issues affecting commercial and residential real estate developers and occupiers across the globe.
Why Knight Young
As a landlord or commercial space occupier we know that you’re busy. That’s where we step in. Our clients trust us to proactively manage their property assets while identifying innovative methods to improve operations, drive down costs, maximise profitability and provide a safe and productive living and working environment.
- Advise on fire, health and safety requirements
- Building management
- Contractor accreditation
- Flexible help-desk services and emergency response
- Preparation and maintenance of annual risk assessments
- Preparation and tracking of planned, preventative maintenance
- Procurement and management of hard and soft facilities services
- Security and saftey